Jonas is getting so big! Ah, my little guy! He is close to crawling physically and mentally, he's been ready since he was born! He's such a busybody! He has his first tooth and the second will probably be in by next week, I bet. He eats all our food--not the stuff I buy for him in the jar. He thinks he's too big for that stuff. Silly kid. He had his first Cheeto (puffed) last week when we went camping with our friends Tracy and Grant. Yeah, I came back from setting up camp and Jason was feeding them to him! Needless to say, he had a little bit of a tummy ache the rest of the night! Thank-you, Jason!
Kinsey and I were outside last week hosing off some things, like the kiddie pool and some muddy shoes, when she decided to fill up a cup with hose water, (I thought she was going to water the plants or something), and pour it all over me! So, I sent her inside to put on her swimsuit and we had a waterfight and then she ran through the sprinklers while I watered the hideous yellow spot on our front lawn. I don't know who taught her that
Jason is gearing up for the school year. He's been working for a couple of days on the new curriculum and stuff. He's finally admitting to himself that summer is over.

No comments:
Post a Comment