
We've been busy this month! December is always a crazy month for everyone, I think! These are just some cute kid pictures that I snapped this month! Jonas has been into dress up lately. He came right up to me the other day looking like his daddy. He had found Jason's scriptures and tie that had been laying around and walked right up to me and said, "I, daddy". It was so cute! He loves wearing socks and gloves...in one he's wearing toe socks on his hands! I found him in the sock basket putting as many socks onto his hands and he could...after putting on the hat! We went to the

tree festival and saw the Princesses....Auntie Shy was one of them! One Sunday, I took a bunch of pipe cleaners to church with us, remembering how we used to make cars and things out of twist ties during church when we were kids. Well, they were a hit! I made both of the kids a pair of glasses and Kinsey now thinks they are real! I kinda think she looks like Harry Potter in them.
The kids also figured out that they can climb under the sheet on the spare bed and make a tent! They even wanted me to get under there! They had so much fun with that! The picture of the kids with balls under their shirts is funny! I was in the kitchen when I hear Jason laugh in the other room and say, "go show mommy!" The kids come running in looking

like that and I thought....okay, now they are making fun of me! hahaha. I guess with such a busy month, they've had to get pretty creative to keep themselves busy while I sew and craft!
No comments:
Post a Comment