
Yay! Its warm, but that doesn't mean that the swimming pool water is yet! We went over to Charmaine's house and swam and hung out in their gorgeous backyard! It was nice and warm, but the water was still a little cold. But, we're gonna wish its cool at the end of the summer when we can't keep it that way!

So, Jonas got his jumparoo the other day. He is so frustrated that he's not crawling as fast as he wants that he makes life a little tough for Kinsey and I. I hmmd and hahd about buying one for about a week because they are so expensive, but finally, after not getting anything done during the day and hearing crying in my sleep (I was hallucinating!) because we listened to him fuss all day, I just got one. Well, here's to hoping we have more kids! Otherwise, EBAY, here it comes!
1 comment:
You guys have the cutest little family!!! I had a dream that we ran into each other and got to catch up for a long time! It was fun! How are Kinsey's hips? Our friend is going through that right now and I think of her every time I see our little friend in his body cast! Next time you are in SL you better call us! We'll call you when we head down south! SO fun to look at your blog!!!
Post a Comment