Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kinsey's First Day of School!

We had been super busy at work with a big fire that was going, but I told my bosses that it was my daughter's first day of school and that I HAD to be off for that day at the very least! So, cool as they are, they totally understood and gave me the day off so I could be mommy! I made letter pancakes for breakfast and got the kids all ready for the day. Kinsey was so excited...no nervous stomach like last year! I think it was okay cause she knew what to expect! After Jonas and I took her to school Jonas had a rough morning...he missed his sister! I realized that I only had ONE CHILD at home! What was I doing just bummin around? So, Jonas and I made some bananna bread and cookies! It was fun and I think he realized the benefits of having mom to himself! Later that night Jonas and Kinsey were reading books with Daddy for bedtime and I snapped this picture of them snuggling! My kids are so cute and I hope they get even cuter having a little time apart from eachother! ha.














No comments: