Monday, June 7, 2010

The Blessing of Logan Parker

Yesterday we blessed Logan in church! He IS official. He was such a good baby...slept through all of church and the blessing, slept through my family and friends fighting over him, slept after everyone left....have I mentioned I just LOVE this kid? haha. I just want to say yesterday was so easy and fun and busy and I'll never forget it! Jason got up during the fast and testimony meeting and bore his testimony...joked that he only does so every two years, (when we have a baby and he blesses it!)...and just made me so proud. I'm so grateful for a worthy husband who can take care of us! I'm also grateful for my babies...they are the most challenging and most wonderfully awesome things in my life.


































1 comment:

Alicia said...

Aawwwww. He is just so cute! Love your new header picture and the smiling one of Logan on the side. And that's the same outfit Parker wore. Distribution center? Anyway, congrats that he's official! He sure is a cutie.