Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jonas's First Haircut

Up until last week, Jonas had a mullet. I really was growing it out so I could get a lock of baby hair....I don't really like my boys to look shaggy! So, one day Jonas was in the bath tub and I had a pair of scissors handy and so I put a rubber band around his mullet and WHACK....now he's nice and clean cut! Once I whacked the rats tail off I realized that there was some hair on the sides that made him look like he had an A-line cut! So, I gave him a nice little fade....the first of thousands, I'm sure, that he's gonna have over a lifetime! Sniff sniff. Anyway, EVERYONE noticed, which means I took too long and they were really thinking he was starting to look like a girl! hahah. He sat super still for the cutting, thank goodness, but sitting still for the pictures was a whole different story! Well, my boy is growing up.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you did good! Not at all like my rediculous attempts that ended in scalping my poor baby. He has pretty hair! I mean... um... handsome.

Anonymous said...

And I just realized your weather gadget is set for San Francisco! Are you excited?! That is one place that I HAVEN'T taken my kids and I really need to. I'm so excited for you. I'm sure Dad will make sure you visit our favorites spots including Gheradeli and Ft. whatever it's called with the hanggliders! Maybe even our old neighborhood which I here is the ghetto now. Oh! I'm so jealous and excited for you!

Heidi said...

I love the MULLET...had me laughing...cute!